How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter,
respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address,
credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
We agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register to give us your information.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who
have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to
maintain the safety of your personal information.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may also release
your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites
have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of
these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Users are able to change their personal information or opt out:
• By calling us
• By replying to our email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can reply to any email from us with the word
“UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject.
Woodland Photography, Inc.
927 NW 12th Street, Ste. 3
Bentonville AR 72712